Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Downtown Athens!!!!


This afternoon we went to Downtown Athens;It wasn't like Downtown Atlanta at all. We were in a group of like 8 or 9 people. The first thing we did was go shopping, which took forever to do cause no one knew what they wanted to get or they were trying on outfits...:) One of my favorite things about downtown Athens was the music! I saw an older gentleman playing the flute, and another guy playing the musical number Bach No.1 on the violin. Afterwards, we went to eat at Mellow Mushrooms (pizza place) we all got the lunch special because it was way cheaper than the other items on the menu. Our waitress was sooooooooooo nice, you could tell that she works hard. She was a 20 year old student here at UGA going in her 3rd year in August which is GREAT! After we left we went to Junkman's Daughter which is a store in Athens! I bought a Brazil shirt, because I always wanted one...plus Im cheering for them during the WORLD CUP!!! Another cool thing I saw in there was a shirt that I should have got for $10..and Im gonna post the pic up..lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment